- The act of departing from the right, normal, or usual course
- The act of deviating from the ordinary, usual, or normal type
- Deviation from truth or moral rectitude.
- Unsoundness or disorder of the mind
- A small periodic change of apparent position in celestial bodies due to the combined effect of the motion of light and the motion of the observer
What is aberration and what does aberration mean? Read about the definition and meaning of aberration
Etymology & Origin of aberration
First coined circa 1820–30. From the Latin word aberrant (to deviate)