- Baboo or babu is the name for an Indian gentleman that works as a clerk
Hindi words Dictionary
Overview and a list of Hindi words and phrases with their meaning and definitions. Define your own words at Folkabulary.
- Babu is the name of a Hindu title of address, equivalent to Mr., Esquire or Sir
- Hindu gentleman employed to work as a clerk
- Native Indian clerk who can write English
- In Malay, “mama”
- Ghee is the name of a butter made that is made in India
- Aarti or Arti is the name of the Hindu ceremony in which lights with wicks soaked in ghee are lit and offered up to one or more deities.
More Hindi words words
- No words yet.