- Mamaluke is an Italian slang word, originally derived from the Arabic word ‘mamluk’. The meaning of this word is ‘foolish’ or ‘dumb’.
- Mamaluke can be used to refer to someone who is acting foolish.
Overview and a list of slang words and phrases with their meaning and definitions. Define your own slang words at Folkabulary.
Chonk is slang. This internet slang term is being used to describe overweight or fat cats.
- A backhander is a slap, punch, stroke or play
- [Slang] bribe
- Bacha is a Hinglish word or slang for a child or a young person
Baby daddy is the name of a biological father of a woman’s child, usually not married to the child’s mother or not in a relationship with her
- Baal is the Australian slang phrase for ‘no’ or ‘not’
- Abbed is slang term with the following meaning: displaying well-developed abdominal muscles
- Abba-dabba is a slang phrase with the following meaning: a person or thing of little importance
- Kakara kikiri is a Turkish slang phrase for making fun of something or a sarcastic expression for people having fun.