- Antepenult is the third-to-last syllable in a word, typically found in linguistic or grammatical contexts. It is often referred to as the “antepenultimate” syllable.
Latin words Dictionary
Overview and a list of Latin words and phrases with their meaning and definitions. Define your own words at Folkabulary.
- Thalassophobia is the name for an intense fear or phobia of large or deep bodies of water
- Morbid fear or anxiety about oceans, lakes, seas and large lakes
Bacillemia is the presence of bacilli in the blood
- A bacteria which can cause a disease
- Little staff, wand
- Something that spreads like bacterial infection
- Innuendo means: a hint or reference to a person or thing
- A drunken reveler
- An occasion of drunken revelry; orgy; bacchanalia
- A follower of Bacchus
- From Latin: berrylike
- Bearing berries
- A baccalaureate is the name for a bachelor’s degree
- Name of a religious service held at an educational institution, usually on the Sunday before commencement day
- Bacca is the name of a berry
- In some languages, the abbreviation for bachelor
- Vertebrate: having a backbone
- Belonging or pertaining to the group of species that have a backbone or spinal column
More Latin words words
- No words yet.