- A contemporary genre of Latin American popular music, in the style of a ballad, featuring guitars, percussion, and singing
- A song performed in the musical style of bachata
- A genre of music and style of dance, originating in the Dominican Republic
- In Spanish: party; good time
Spanish words Dictionary
Overview and a list of Spanish words and phrases with their meaning and definitions. Define your own words at Folkabulary.
- Bacalao, pronounced as bah-kah-lah-aw, is a Spanish word which stands for codfish
- A dish of codfish, cooked with tomato sauce, olives, garlic and more
More Spanish words words
- No words yet.